- The Indian startup ecosystem boasts of 31 unicorns at the moment
- The most number of unicorns in India were created in 2018
- Which sector has contributed most to the unicorn club in India?
- For unicorn hunters in India — in the context of startups, of course — things have been going well this year. People who have been tracking the rise of these companies with a billion-dollar-plus valuation in India will tell you that 2018 and this year so far have been a great time for growth stage companies looking to reach unicorn status.
- Startups valued over $1Bn are termed as Unicorns. India is home to 31 Unicorns today, with consumer service startups leading the charts.
Continue reading at inc42.com