- According to trade thought leaders, the most important fintech trend in 2020 is going to be in a software package designed to optimize the loaning trade.
- The trend is going to be to create solutions to scale back NPAs and to create services that can result in improved credit recovery.
- Fintech market in India is probably going to expand to $31 Bn in 2020
- Increased collaboration between banks and fintech startups are a key driver of fintech growth
- AI, blockchain, knowledge analytics, cybersecurity tools are a part of key trends in 2020
Continue reading at inc42.com