- Innovaccer supports healthcare providers in offering services efficiently based on data-driven predictions and insights
- Its data platform has been used by more than 10K healthcare providers in the US since its inception in 2014
- For startups, funding and leadership do go a long way in ensuring success and keeping the business going. But more often than not, even despite having a brilliant founding team and the right set of early investors, businesses fail because of the wrong timing or if they choose the wrong market for their products or services.
- While Innovaccer founders Abhinav Shashank, Kanav Hasija and Sandeep Gupta were clear that their tech startup would use data to empower enterprises and businesses, it was not just about creating a product with fancy-looking UI that would attract investors. For them, it was about creating something that would still matter in the next 10-15 years.
- The slow growth for data management was a gap Hasija and the other cofounders thought would exist for the next 10 years. “So we wanted to keep our focus on that gap. And we asked how do we build upon Big Data technologies to create a data platform and provide enterprises and companies with the insights that we can from unified data.”
Continue reading at inc42.com